Tuesday 19 December 2023

Brief Hiatus.

Due to some heavy real-life stuff piling onto me over the past couple of weeks, I'll be taking a break from blogging maybe until the new year. I will be doing some emergency traveling and 

The blog will continue to post several pre-written posts -- mostly Persona 5 monster reviews, some older anime reviews and a couple of movie reviews. If the hiatus runs a bit longer, I can move up some Infinite Fusion and One Piece Wano anime reviews, since those are mostly done.

But more 'live' content such as my Pokemon Indigo Disk playthrough, Marvel's What If season 2, or any One Piece manga reviews will be delayed for the foreseeable future.

Have a nice Christmas, and enjoy it. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

1 comment:

  1. Take as much time as you need. We wish you well and hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete