Wednesday 5 November 2014

Introductions

So... I guess I'm doing this? I'm going to post reviews for stuff that I read and watch, when I do, and my reactions and whatnot towards them. Maybe there's going to be some posts reviewing movies I've already watched or whatever. I dunno. This is just me doing this to kill time and stuff.

So mainly things I'm going to review are manga chapters when they're out -- One Piece, Bleach, Toriko, Naruto (if it hasn't ended by the time I start doing regular reviews), Fairy Tail and Nanatsu no Taizai are the manga I check out regularly, and I'll probably do those around the day the translated scans come out every week.

I'm also going to do reviews of episodes of TV shows that I watch -- mainly of the superhero genre, which are Arrow, the Flash, Agents of SHIELD and Gotham, if/when I watch them. They're all either just starting off or are fairly early in their seasons, and I'll review episodes if/when I watch them. I'm not particularly stringent on keeping up with TV shows, what with each episode needing, like, 30 minutes or so to watch instead of a manga I can read under 4 minutes, so.

If you can't tell already, I'm a big superhero-genre fan. I'm also a big Transformers fan, for all the flak the franchise gets, and while I'll probably do short comic reviews for the modern comics if/when I catch up with them. Other stuff I review... well, video games, perhaps? I'm in a playthrough of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask at the moment, so maybe I'll blog about my progress through the games?

It's just a little exercise at just putting my thoughts into the open, really. More of a little... diary-thing? Not particularly bothered by views or the like.

Anyway, it's Wednesday so new chapters of Naruto/Bleach/One Piece/Toriko should be up later today. Let's see where it goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment