Monday 1 May 2017

Nanatsu no Taizai 216 Review: Oslaw

Nanatsu no Taizai, Chapter 216: Onwards to the Gathering of Sins


Bit of another cool-down chapter. I'm not sure if I really have much to say about this. Diane establishes that Gowther restored her locked memories, and she's totally in love with King again. Thank god, all that Gowther memory wipe nonsense was something I loathed. It did take a bit longer than it really should for Diane to talk about it. 

King's wings are growing back and they're tiny, and we get to see Gloxinia reunite with his sister Gerharde. Who I guess was legless from the start, huh? I always assumed she just had a weird skirt. We also get a series of scenes that imply that Law was reincarnated into Oslow, which is why Oslow was so protective of Gerharde, and her charge, King. Huh. I guess it was kinda foreshadowed, what with Law and Oslow having similar sounding names, but pretty much everyone and their father thought that it was Ban that's reincarnated from Law thanks to all the parallels. But eh, whatever. It's not like I care all that much who gets reincarnated into who. 

And well, the short end of the chapter has King and Diane basically pop up, destroy a tower, and the seven deadly sins are finally reunited once again. I think it's the first time the seven actually hung out together, and the most attendance we've had before (flashbacks notwithstanding) tend to be six members when Merlin was incapacitated by Galan's curse? Huh. Oh well. Hopefully next chapter will have more interesting things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment