Thursday 4 May 2017

Boku no Hero Academia 136 Mini-Review: Hands

My Hero Academia, Chapter 136: At Hand


It's more or less a continuation of the previous chapter, and I honestly don't really have much to say about this that I actually debated whether I should do a review. We get some clarifications about Nighteye's abilities, and all that, which is nice. Some "we gave the girl hope!" moments courtesy of Midoriya and Togata. Some arguments about what to do, and some pep talk by Aizawa. Oh, and little Eri at least gets a lot of toys even with the implied abuse and being used as a superweapon. It's pretty uneventful, but still a pretty good chapter. I don't think it reaches the height of the emotional 'yeah bitch we inspire HOPE' that it was aiming for, but it was a decent read. 

Might do Magi this week. The manga's in its climax and I keep saying that I will, but I dunno -- really busy at the moment. I also really need to get caught up on Promised Neverland and Kingdom, huh. Been a while since I read those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment